Once again, I will be participating in the 2020 Hunger Walk/Run on Sunday, March 15, 2020, to raise much needed funds for hunger relief in metro Atlanta and North Georgia. More than 1 in 4 Georgia kids live in homes where hunger is a regular worry. I want to change that, but I need your help.
I am asking you to help by supporting my fundraising efforts with a donation. My goal is to raise $700.00 this year so that the Atlanta Community Food Bank can help feed more children, families, and seniors in need. Due to the generous donations of many of you, I was able to exceed my goal last year. Please help me to do this again!
It’s fast and easy to make a fully tax-deductible gift on my behalf. Just click on the link at the bottom of this message to go to my personal fundraising page.
Whatever you can give will help – it all adds up! I greatly appreciate your continued support to the children, families and seniors who are in need in the Atlanta and North Georgia communities.
To Donate on My Behalf:
- Click on the "Donate Now" button to the right.
- Complete the donation form. A thank you note and gift receipt will automatically be emailed to you.
To Join My Team and Fundraise with me:
- Click the "Join Team" button to the right.
- Complete the registration process. Once done, you will have your own personal fundraising page that you can share with others to ask for donations on your behalf. Any gifts made directly on your behalf will automatically be credited to my team's overall fundraising totals.
To View My Team's Fundraising Progress:
- Click the button to the right featuring my team's name.