Note: To join our team click on: "To join my team and fundraise with me," that way you can have your friends and family members donate under your name.
We have participated in this event in partnership with the Atlanta Community Food Bank for six years. This year, it will be done virtually and in-person. Everyone can walk in their own time or join the in-person event. This year more than ever the need is greater to help the hunger relief efforts. Remember, The Mercy Seed Food Pantry/Resource Center receives a percentage of all the money our team raises.
The money I raise will feed hope for the 1 in 8 people who face hunger in our community.
Please join me in supporting this important mission! You can help me reach my personal fundraising goal by making a donation on my behalf, or take the next step against hunger by walking/running with me on March 6, and join our team: Mercy Seed Food Pantry/Resource Center.
Together, we can make sure that a child in our community doesn’t go to bed hungry tonight. We can offer a glimmer of hope to struggling parents desperately trying to make ends meet for their family. We can ensure another senior citizen isn’t forced to choose between paying for medicine or food.
Thank you so much, and I hope to see you at the Hunger Walk Run!
To Donate on My Behalf:
- Click on the "Donate Now" button to the right.
- Complete the donation form. A thank you note and gift receipt will automatically be emailed to you.
To Join My Team and Fundraise with me:
- Click the "Join Team" button to the right.
- Complete the registration process. Once done, you will have your own personal fundraising page that you can share with others to ask for donations on your behalf. Any gifts made directly on your behalf will automatically be credited to my team's overall fundraising totals.
To View My Team's Fundraising Progress:
- Click the button to the right featuring my team's name.